Get that beautiful sun kissed skin - the healthy way
Looking for a spray tan salon in Pudsey? We have the latest Spray Tan equipment and products at great prices. More and more people are turning to spray tans to obtain that sun kissed look that is so attractive.
Before you tan you will want to exfoliate. *Do Not use an acidic shower gel to do this* This is very important as you have many dead skin cells on you at any given time. The tanning spray will attach to these and leave your tan less than perfect. The night before you get your tan is the perfect time to exfoliate.
You can do this simply by using a loofah in your shower. Pay extra attention to the knees, elbows, wrists and ankles as these areas have a larger amount of dead skin cells to shed. When you have finished exfoliating it is important to avoid using any moisturizers.
You will also want do any shaving during this shower as well as you will not be able to shower for a while.
We have a mobile unit and will welcome group bookings for any event.
Do’s and Dont’s of Spray Tans
- DO – exfoliate your whole body 24 hours before treatment, especially elbows, knees, heels and any area’s of hard skin.
- DO – Remove any make up.
- DO – Wear loose dark clothing to avoid tan rubbing off/uneven tanning. Tanning solutions washes out of most material but can stain nylon – protect leather seats.
- DON’T – have a shower immediately before treatment – DHA is more compatible on slightly acedic skin.
- DON’T – shave or wax 24 hours before treatment.
- DO – avoid exfoliating the whole body after sunless tanning, as this will fade the tab faster.
- DO – moisturize your skin daily for a longer tan.
- DO – use suitable suntan lotion when in the sun as your spray tan will offer no protection to uv rays
- DON’T – shower/bathe or excessive exercise at least 6 hours after treatment.
- DON’T – shave for 12 hours after treatment as this has similar effect to exfoliating.
- DON’T – use exfoliating facial washes or toner on face for at least 24 hours after treatment.